Saturday 20 August 2016

Ceci travels #10 Poland/ Auschwitz-Birkenau

hello,

now I will spam you with many many many photos from my 12days long trip to Poland last month, which was mainly because of the World Youth days in Krakow. There was a special program before the official stat, and that was the diocese program, I was with my group in small village called Wielowies. Very small, but people hearts were huge, there were many families which accepted us to live in their houses, and many young people from the village prepared for us very rich and fun program. But that I just skipped one part before the diocese program and that was Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps.


It was very touching experience to be there. You find yourself thinking about many things, about why it all happened, how could have anyone do such thing, how can someone find a joy in killing people and so on. I really recommend to visit these camps!

I hope you will enjoy the photos,

"Those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it."














hoped you liked,
love
Ceci
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment